Thursday, April 26, 2012

I am creating a site about dog care.

My new site about dog care is here!

My first post is to tell you a little about myself.  I have a wonderful dog Tofu who is also known as The Fastest Poodle.   Tofu is a rescue dog from the pound who loves to run.  She might be half Poodle and half Italian Greyhound which may explain why she can run so fast.  Please check out our video and band.




Watch the latest video of fastest poodle with music by The Wolf Rock Band:

The site for the Fastest Poodle is here:

The site for the Wolf Rock Band is here:
TheWolfRockBand.blogspot.com/

The site for Mister Dave  is here:


The Wolf Rock Band

Rock On! Rock On! Everybody Rock!



Our albums are available at amazon.com, iTunes and Google Play:

Get Our Albums Here - click here!

You can listen to part of each song for free -- please check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment